Tuesday, November 5, 2019

THE GLOBAL LIST- MEANINGFUL BUSINESS 100 FOR THE UN SDGs and the 2030 Agenda

We are Honored to have been selected as one of 2019's Meaningful Business 100. This award recognizes the business leaders who are successfully combining profit and purpose to help achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals. I’m looking forward to being part of this global community. 


The Meaningful Business 100 identifies and celebrates the leaders globally who are combining profit and purpose to help achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Congratulations to team HETAVED SKILLS NETWORK for this great feat. This no doubt, is a resolve to do more for humanity through the Global Goals- SDGs.

See the full list of leaders here:-MB100 @HotTopics.htTHE GLOBAL MEANINGFUL BUSINESS 100 https://bit.ly/2NwQxz6

4 comments:

  1. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Bitcoin Revolution

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. 출장

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me. GISI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do GRE代考

    ReplyDelete