Friday, July 17, 2015

YOU ARE A GIFT

You are more than what you think you are. You are a gift and an investment on earth. Use your life... talents, gifts, body even your spirit and soul with time as channels of blessings on earth to benefit all humanity. Do not and never limit your potentials to the scope of your immediate environment but as a universal being. If you are Born Again, then you are gods so think and act like God. Just for your enjoyment and challenge to do more for your generation.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking. Christmas gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Free iTunes Gift Card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. 해피머니 상품권 매입

    ReplyDelete